Showcasing the best in sports science, engineering, and technology
The ISEA Image Competition 2013/14 is an opportunity open to all involved in sports engineering, science, and technology to showcase the best expertise in sport. We are looking for captivating and exciting images that convey and explain the outstanding research and consultancy being conducted in the field of sports science and engineering. Selected images will be exhibited at the ISEA Engineering of Sport 10 Conference, Sheffield 14-17th July 2014.
– Photographic (Still or motion)
– Computer Generated (Still or animation)
– 30th April 2014
– Best In Show: £250
– Best In Category: £100
– 10 Runners Up: £25
For full details, please see here
Please see attached a scientific review on the potential for further technical improvements in
recreational alpine skiing. This has been written by Veit Senner, on behalf of the Swiss Council for Accident Prevention (bfu).
Alpine Skiing Scientific Review
You will see our website has been updated. The new site is designed for easy navigation, and is split into key areas.
Some notable key changes are:
- Overall Appearance- The site has a new colour scheme and identity
- Online Members Area- Later this year our new online members area will be launched. This will allow ISEA members to access a ‘members only’ area of the website, allowing access to publications, as well as an online self service membership portal: allowing members to view, update and renew their ISEA membership.
- Functionality and search facility- Many key area of the site have been streamlined for ease of use: such as searching for university courses by country. Our new search feature allows you to search the entire site so you can find exactly what you’re looking for!
- Easily Contribute to Content- Companies, Universities and other interested parties can submit details of events, jobs, or courses via our series of structured contact forms.
- Careers Search Facility- It is now much easier to search our database of jobs. You can search by keywords, or filter by the type of job. Latest jobs are also shown on the right hand side of the website, allowing you to keep track of the latest job adverts.