Share your images showcasing the best in sports science, engineering, and technology.
A prize of £250 will be awarded to image judged best in show. Additionally winners of each image category will receive a prize of £100. Ten best in show runners up will each receive £25. All winning images will be featured on the ISEA website, and all suitable images showcased on the competition website.
What are we looking for?
The ISEA Image Competition 2013/14 is an opportunity open to all involved in sports engineering and science to showcasing the best expertise in sport. We are looking for captivating exciting images (still, animated, or filmed) that convey, explain, and highlight the outstanding research and consultancy being conducted in the field of Sports Engineering.
- Photographic (Still or filmed footage)
- Computer Generated (Still or animation)
A maximum of three submissions per entrant is permitted. Submission examples could include but are not restricted to images or footage of:
- Field Testing
- High Speed Visualisation
- Biomechanics & Motion
- Fluids & Structures
- Images should be submitted electronically by attaching them to the online form below. All submitted images must include a caption and a short 150 word abstract describing the image and the research behind it. Please ensure that your abstract is written for a non technical public audience in plain language.
- A maximum of three submissions per person is permitted.
- Images should be a minimum of 3MB and a maximum of 30MB supplied in a digital format (JPEG or TIFF only) with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi.
- Animations should be in a digital format (MPEG or WMV only) and a maximum of 30MB.
- Competition winners will be required to submit their images in a high resolution format.
- Please read the competition terms and conditions before entering.
- Competition submission deadline: 30th April 2014
- Any questions should be directed to email@example.com
- By entering this competition you are deemed to accept these competition rules and the terms and conditions.
- Winners will be chosen and announced in May 2014 and prizes will be awarded in July 2014.
The judging panel will be chosen from academia and industry.