Location: Givisiez, Switzerland,
Job Description & Person Specification:
SCOTT Sports SA is an international sporting goods company. We develop, produce and market bike, wintersports, motorsports and running products worldwide. To consolidate our Quality Management Team we are seeking a Materials and Technical Compliance Intern (m/f)
– Be a part of the Research, Innovation & Compliance team by working closely with both our Technical Compliance xEngineer and our Material Engineer
– Support the team in the organisation, structuring, and optimisation of processes related to certification of all SCOTT xPPE (Personal Protective Equipment) including Helmets, Goggles, Body Protection, Sport clothing, etc.
– Define test methods and setup validation processes for materials
– Analysing and drawing conclusions from test reports
– Research new materials to propose material improvements
– Summarise and present concepts and results to a wide audience
– Help and coordinate various administrative tasks related to the above-mentioned procedures: organise, record, summarise meetings
– Working on interesting projects which will be defined considering the background and knowledge of the candidate, in the fields of Material Chemistry, Material Engineering, and Technical Compliance
– A 6-month internship (paid) with the possibility of writing a final year thesis after the internship is completed
– Scientific, engineering, technical, or legal education in final year of Master studies or equivalent, with interest in all fields
– Affinity to work in technical compliance/homologation
– Reliable and proactive team player
– High affinity to organise administrative tasks and documentation on various projects simultaneously, with great attention to detail
– Ability to work independently, precisely, and prioritising work accordingly
– Fluent in Business English
We would like:
– Knowledge in chemistry, polymer chemistry, QHSE, material testing
– Knowledge in any other language
– Sport enthusiast is a plus
The candidate will work in a young, creative, multilingual environment that lives the lifestyle and the spirit of the SCOTT brand. The enthusiasm for sports and our products connect us.
Scott Sports SA is situated in Givisiez / Fribourg (Switzerland) and the entry date of the job position is open to discussion.
If you are interested and used to work in a team, please send your application through Jobup.
Closing Deadline: ongoing