View the HTML Version
European Journal of Physics
Contributions are invited for ‘Physics in Sport’
The European Journal of Physics is currently running a focus on ‘Physics in Sport’. With submissions running until December 2017.
Contributions are invited on any of the following, or related topics:
* Aerodynamics of sports projectiles
* Hydrodynamics in water sports
* Physical modelling in sport (impacts, kinematics, dynamics, biomechanics etc)
* Data analysis and visualisation in sport (using information from sensing systems)
* Statistical modelling in sport (outcome prediction, tactical simulation etc)
* The mechanics and materials of sports equipment
* Electronic and sensing systems in sport (computer vision, embedded systems)
If you are preparing a paper in one of these areas please consider submitting to the journal.
For more information on submission and the topic in general please visit the dedicated webpage (http://iopscience.iop.org/journal/0143-0807/page/Focus-on-Physics-of-Sport) .
If you have any questions or suggestions please contact the guest editors:
Angela Fösel: email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
Simon Choppin: email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
Copyright © 2016 International Sports Engineering Association, All rights reserved.
Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp
** unsubscribe from this list (http://sportsengineering.us3.list-manage1.com/unsubscribe?u=d7ebc6ed75d2eb724f3fef044&id=b87a899402&e=[UNIQID]&c=d69aa0c166)
| ** update subscription preferences (http://sportsengineering.us3.list-manage1.com/profile?u=d7ebc6ed75d2eb724f3fef044&id=b87a899402&e=[UNIQID])